Post Graduate Program in Data Science and Machine Learning for Women (PGP-DSML)
Admission started for the academic year 2021 batch.
In-depth Intensive Job Oriented Program for Women with Placement Assistance
Extra emphasis on Fundamentals, Lab session & Practical’s as per current Data Science Trends by experienced faculties and Industry Experts
Advanced Machine learning and AI more than 800 Hours Extensively Designed Program for Women. In blended Learning mode – combining in-person classroom sessions, mentor-assisted online sessions, and independent study.
More than 50+ projects in different subjects like Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, Computer Vision.
Mentor-assisted sessions: In-Class mode:
This will be an intensive, full-time period of rigorous in-class learning. The focus will be on theoretical concepts as well lab sessions,
special sessions by guest speakers, career and other opportunities will be arranged
Mentor-Assisted Online mode:
The main focus will be on case studies, Business applications of Data Science, and other domains.
Online material in the form of books, research articles, blogs, etc. will be made available to the students for self-study
Students will be assessed continuously with E-Assignments, Hands-on exercises, e-Quizzes, building storytelling and mini-projects
with latest industry practices
PGP-DSML is designed for women seeking more formalized training in data science and Machine Learning techniques to solve business problems.
The program primarily focuses on hands-on learning of Data Science and Machine Learning techniques using R, Python, and other relevant software tools.
Highlights of the Program
- Mode of delivery: Classroom
- Duration of the program: 12 Months
- 5 days a week- 3 days: classroom, 2 Days: Guest lectures, problem-solving sessions
- 800 hrs session: Classroom learning + Lab
Level – I
- 3 courses on Business and Management principles and Basics of Digital business
- 2 courses on Statistical techniques for Data Science and Linear Algebra ( Linear algebra is heavily used on DS and ML techniques)
- R programming exclusively Hands-on sessions.
- MS EXCEL
- Each course will have approx. 20/30 sessions
Level – II
- Data Sources, organization, storage, and manipulation using R and Python.
- 2 Courses related to Data pre-processing primarily using R and Python
- Data Visualization using R, Power BI and Tableau
- SQL for Database querying
- 1 course on Storytelling and business communication
- Each course will have 20 sessions
- Mini Project on processing
Level – III
- Fundamentals of Analytics and Exploratory Data Analysis
- Predictive Modelling for solving business problems using statistical models like Regression and logistic regression models
- Big data analytics and Hadoop Ecosystem
- text mining using python
- Lab course: Python for Data Science
- Each course will have 30-40 sessions
Level – IV
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning techniques
- Two courses on Machine Learning models: Unsupervised and Supervised techniques
- Three Electives are to be chosen from a list of special topics to be listed before the start of the AY. Besides, courses like Time series forecasting, Recommendation system, Social Media analytics, E-commerce analytics courses based on newer topics like Data Science for IoT, Blockchain technology, etc. . will be made available
- Students will be assessed continuously with Assignments, Hands-on exercises, Quizzes, mini-projects presentation, and written end of term examination
- The capstone project will have to be done in approx. two months.
- A relative grading system will be used to assess the student’s overall performance
- Graduate / Post Graduates, Industry Professionals, those who want to reshape their IT Career.
- The candidate with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline including Engineering, Science, Commerce, Medicine, Agriculture, Pharma or any other branch of education
- Candidate with professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS is also eligible for this course
- Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination
- Those who have completed the degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Fee Structure: Rs 1,50,000 + 18 % GST
- Total: Rs. 1,77,000/-
On Registration Rs. 17700/-
First Installment Rs. 79650/-
Second Installment Rs. 79650/-
- Students 0 student
- Max Students1000
- Duration52 week
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings