Post Graduate Program on Business Analytics for Working Women Professionals (PGP-BA) (Week-End)
Admission started for the academic year 2021 batch.
In-depth Intensive Job Oriented Program for Women with Placement Assistance
Extra emphasis on Fundamentals, Lab session & Practical’s as per current Data Science Trends by experienced faculties and Industry Experts
Advanced Machine learning program for more than 600 Hours Extensively Designed Program for Women. In blended learning mode.
More than 50+ projects in different subjects like Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, Computer Vision.
Primarily, this program will facilitate women professionals working in various Industry verticals and academia and researchers who plan to pursue a career in the Analytics industry and those seeking career advancement or change in their current job profile.
This is an intensive and comprehensive Analytics program which consists of fundamentals of business for understanding business problems and challenges, courses on analytics and data mining, and courses on software tools like R, MS EXCEL, Power BI and Tableau, etc. for solving business problems using analytical techniques
Highlights of the Program
- Mode of delivery: Classroom
- Duration of the program: 12 Months
- Total working days in a month: 6 days, each with 8 hrs duration
- 600 hrs session: Classroom learning + Lab
Key highlights of the curriculum architecture
- Each course will have approx. 20 to 30 sessions
- Each Level will end after 4 months of classroom teaching
- Each student is expected to complete one mini project in each of the Levels and one Capstone project in the final level involving business problems
Level – I
- Principles of Management
- Financial Accounting
- Marketing Management.
- Statistical Data Analysis for Managers
- Introduction to Analytics and R programming
- Database Management
- Lab session using R and MS EXCEL
Level – II
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Predictive Model-I
- Time Series Forecasting
- Text Mining and Sentiment Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Lab session using Tableau and R
Level – III
- Predictive Analytics-II
- Big Data Analytics
- Domain-specific Courses:
- Marketing Analytics
- Financial Modelling
- Fraud Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Digital Analytics
- Capstone Project
- Students will be assessed continuously with Assignments, Hands-on exercises, Quizzes, mini-project presentations, and written end of term examination
- A capstone project will have to be done in approx. two months.
- A relative grading system will be used to assess the student’s overall performance
- Graduate / Post Graduates, Industry Professionals, those who want to reshape their IT Career.
- The candidate with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline including Engineering, Science, Commerce, Medicine, Agriculture, Pharma or any other branch of education
- Candidate with professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS is also eligible for this course
- Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination
- Those who have completed the degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Fee Structure: Rs 1,00,000 + 18 % GST
- Total: Rs. 1,18,000/-
On Registration Rs. 18000/-
First Installment Rs. 50000/-
Second Installment Rest Amount Rs. 50000/-
- Students 0 student
- Max Students1000
- Duration52 week
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings